MING AN CONFECTIONERY 明安特产专卖店 (Bukit Indah)

Local Delicacies! I need to introduce my family's favourite!

A short getaway just across the border but need to get some gifts back for your family and friends? 
Just a street across my previous post RESTORAN LOON SING you can spot this confectionery shop that sells freshly made and baked buns and other local products!

MING AN CONFECTIONERY 明安特产专卖店

No. 7, Jalan Indah 15/3, Taman Bukit Indah, Johor Bahru, 81200, Johor Bahru, Johor, 81200, Malaysia

New Outlet!!
OPP KSL City Mall : 
No.3 Jalan Serigala, Taman Abad, 80250 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia 

Website: Ming An Confectionery Facebook
  
They are famous for their Signature Ming An Heong Peah香饼, Signature Baked Bun烧饼, Tau Sar Peah淡文饼, Chinese Horseshoe Biscuits马蹄酥, Wife Biscuit老婆饼.. (Samples available in store for you to try before purchase!) It's all damn good! My mum bought it every 2 weeks?!

Other than their baked buns, they have Noodles, Kaya, Otah, other local food for purchase!






Hope you enjoy this little bites! :D
Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete