RESTORAN LOON SING 隆盛集团 JOHOR BAHRU

For this post entry, I'm introducing you more gooooooood food not in Singapore, but! Malaysia!
and if you've visited Malaysia, you will know that it's a country of "GEMS".
Where do you find food that is double the freshness, double the portion ( at times ), double the deliciousfingerlicious, ONLY half the price in you'll pay SGD! 

MALAYSIA TRULY ASIA. It's true!

I often visit Malaysia because I live near the border and my brother lives there.
In most visits, my parents will usually drive around and try out different restaurant and places of eatery. 

CAFES. TZE CHAR. RESTAURANT. ANY WHERE!! I WILL DIG OUT ALL THE SECRETS ( If I'm given the chance. heehee) !

Introducing..

RESTORAN LOON SING by 隆盛集团

No.51, Jalan Indah 15/2, Taman Bukit Indah, 81200 Johor Bahru, Malaysia
( near to Aeon Bukit Indah )

Website: https://www.facebook.com/jbloonsing

Operating Hours: 8:00 am- 10:30 pm
Breakfast DimSum: 08:00- 12:00pm
Tel: +60 07 235 8933

Overall I spent: RM50/pax, 20 SGD
(the most expensive dish is their roasted goose )



The Place
This place is great for holding a wedding. It's beautiful interior & ambiance.
And their service! It is really excellent! Thumbs up and thank you to the team that served my family (:


The Food
DIMSUM! Their dimsum must be famous!! Why?
I did not try their dimsum because we're late. My uncle did tried before and he said is really good.
Not just my uncle who said so, there's a few customers that walk in just for their dimsum but left with disappointment because they are late too! This proves how good it is wasn't it?

To avoid disappointment like me. Remember it is only till 12pm.

Since we missed the dimsum,
We ordered other specialties.
Out of expectation, it is SHIOK SHIOK and SHIOK!
Every dish is perfectly at the right spot- fresh, balanced, delicious!
Best dish was the Bitter gourd with salted egg. Even my aunt whom doesn't take bitter gourd loves it!


Homemade Toufu, Chinese Stir-Fried Vegetables, Preserved Radish Omelet, Salted Egg Bitter gourd


Preserved Radish Omelette


Braised Pork Belly (Dong Bo Rou)




Signature Roasted Goose


Share with me in the comments down below on more food recommendation, or your experiences if you've been to this restaurant! (:
Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment