CHILL AND RELAX: FANNY . D'Good Cafe . Gelare . The Daily Scoop

FANNY

( 100% Natural Ice-cream )
99 East Coast Road, Singapore 428795
Opposite 112 Katong
Tel: 8318 9228 
Operating Hour: 11:00 - 23:00
Website: fannyicecream.wordpress.com/

My friend recommended this place and their ice cream >< I LIKE!!  
and during off peaks it's definitely a good place to catch up w friends! 
Take a break, and have a scoop!


Bahana~ this is the one I had! Strawberry goes perfectly w the Ice- cream. Sour w sweetness!



D' Good Cafe

273 Holland Avenue #02-01/02 Singapore 278992
Opp Holland Village Food Centre
Tel: 6219 9807

Operating Hour: 10:00 - 22: 00
Friday & Saturday ~ 23:00
Website: http://dgoodcafe.com/

WOW! this place is stunning! 
Swings in cafe! MANUAL LIFT!!! you stop the lift stop :D
I'm sure many already heard of this awesome place! What more should I say?
Plus point! I went for a film shoot and their staffs are very helpful & friendly!
Service 5 STAR!






Gelare

Causeway point, Star Vista, Suntec City, AMK Hub, NUH & SAFRA Jurong
My popular hangout on Tuesday!
Why? because it's HALF PRICE DAY!
WAFFLES! WAFFLES! WAFFLES!
The queue sure is long D:
but fret not! The promotion is still on!
On every Monday, POSB and DBS Debit/ Credit card users get to enjoy Half price too!




The Daily Scoop!

41 Sunset Way, #01-04
Singapore 597071

Tel: 6463 3365
Operating Hours: 11:00 - 21:00
Friday & Sat ~ 22:00
Sunday: 14:00 - 21:00
Website: http://www.thedailyscoop.com.sg/

I don't understand why there are so little shop houses in the North! NOT FAIR!!
The one I went is in Sembawang Rd.
369 Sembawang Road
They have more than 40 flavors for you to choose
Sweet and simple interior, and they let customers preview their ice cream frying!
I mean (freeze fry) It's all made in-store!






Other suggestions? Please share with me! I'll love to try!!
Share with me shotsmadness@gmail.com

More food hopping soon!!! 
Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment