Senki Japanese Restaurant (Somerset)

Sashimi craving again T.T so I thought of doing a post of my new fave Japanese buffet hangout.


Senki

109 Killiney Road
Nearest MRT: Somerset (10 mins walk)
Tel: 67345565 
Website: http://senki.com.sg/food_menu_buffet.html

Operating Hour: 
Mondays - Sundays
(L)10:30am - 2:30pm 
(D)6pm - 10:30pm

Lunch:
Adults: $32++/pax
Kids: $21++/pax

Dinner:
Adults: $39++/pax
Kids: $24 ++/pax

The ambience there is soooooo goood. Warm and cosy. Went there for a birthday celebration and birthday girl recommend this place which receives tons of good reviews. 
Was looking for some buffets that can satisfy me and my friends as we are real big eater, and of course it have to be in an affordable price range and freshness *** SO IMPORTANT!!

Service wise was average, probably because they are pretty short handed, they may look a bit nasty on the look but they still help whenever possible (:  
I personally think that in whichever places be patience even when their staffs did some mistakes, imagine how you'll feel in their shoes if you are so busy and people are complaining about this and that.

Senki offers more than 100 choices of all sort of Japanese food!
Sashimi, Sushi, Tempura, Udon, Ramen, Chawan Mushi 

Sides I would recommend:
Mango Salad, Potato Salad, Jagaimo Mentai cheese yaki (Baked potato w cheese)

Cons: 8 people in 3 tables(6pax). so it's a little limited in space.
But I'll recommend you to request seats at level 1. It's easier to call for service.
* Best of course is to be on the Bar Table! 

Pardon me for not taking much photos because once the food reaches my table I can't resist but to start eating before it's gone.  Will revisit soon and update on the photos!




Chef at work preparing sashimi for us!! HAPPY!!!


 
FRESH!!! Can't stop ordering!


Chawan Mushi is good too!!



Any other Japanese Restaurants you would like to recommend?
Share with me shotsmadness@gmail.com
Happy Japanese Weekend (:

No comments:

Post a Comment